Friday, October 26, 2012

When I am not coding Android Apps:

Yeah so the title kinda says where I have been over the last few months. My father and I formed an android app Development Company(Home page: Here :D) and I have been working my butt off trying to get things rolling the way they should be.

All of this Aside I have decided that I'm going to go for NaNoWriMo this year with an idea I have off and on been trying to refine.

Now I am not an expert writer in the least but I feel its a suitable starting place to grow some roots out, make some friends and in general break into the scene.

Due to the nature of my work I will be writing generally from 10:30 - ?? On most nights. I know that 1000 words is easy enough which I will be picking up Chuck Wendigs Flash Fic challenges here soon.

Well this has been a brief update on my life and a rather large announcement of where I am going!

No comments:

Post a Comment