Sunday, November 10, 2013

Resurrection: Back in the Saddle

So it's been a while,
Almost a year maybe longer since I posted anything of significance.

Life has taken many twists and turns in the last year. My family and I got evicted and I am now living with my aunt and uncle on my mothers side along with my parents. By day I am an android developer working with a local start up company. By night I like to write, play games, watch anime and talk to friends on google +

In all of this time I managed to get a girlfriend which is a major plus. I have been dating her for the last 7 months (In two days of the time of writing this!). She is my first serious relationship and first relationship in all. I'm happy its been going on so long and I don't see it ending anytime soon! Love yah Sammy!

So with the good there is the bad. Its life experiences that make your ability to write better, and its your fantasies that make writing worth your time!

- Well I'm back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment